24 de mai. de 2007

Microsoft answers new flaws in Office

Microsoft is answering reports that point three new flaws in Office and questioning the form as the vulnerabilities was published, it communicated the company on Wednesday (11/04).

Several sites of safety moderated four new vulnerabilities, three affecting Word 2007, soon after Microsoft to have liberated their monthly corrections on Tuesday. Microsoft alleges that none of the three supposed flaws "demonstrates vulnerability in Word 2007 or any product of Office 2007."

Besides, the company claimed that was not communicated before the breaches if they turn public, a common practice in safety's industry. According to the consultant of Sophos, Graham Cluley, at least two of the sites in subject already published flaws in the past without notifying the suppliers.

Two of the flaws supposedly allow an attack that creates similar conditions to caused them by attacks of service denial, with CPU reaching 100% of use, according to the site Security Vulnerabilities. The third vulnerability can allow remote execution of code, and Wednesday, that is linked to the extension ".hlp" for files of help of Windows, can take the a condition of blowout of pile of tasks, according to the site.

Um comentário:

Victor Osten disse...

Share some exciting news with everyone.
I would like to share some exciting news with everyone. I recently discovered Search-and-destroy Antispyware (http://www.Search-and-destroy.com) and it’s the best scanner that I’ve used so far. It picks the same type of bugs that the better known and more expensive scans do and it’s so easy to get. The antispyware solution from Search-and-destroy is the perfect solution for taking care of your computer. I know it’s made a difference for me and I’m so glad that I gave it a try. I really believe that you will benefit from this scan as much as I have and I recommend that you give it a try.