26 de mai. de 2007

Websense: more than 2 thousand sites still explore flaw in cursor in Windows

London - Consultancy affirms that groups of Europe and of China they arm attacks to reach users that didn't apply correction published by Microsoft.

More than two thousand sites are exploring safety's breach in the lively cursors of Windows, in agreement with to manufacturer of safety WebSense.

The pages or they are accommodating malicious code or they redirect users online for sites with malwares, he/she affirmed the blog of WebSense on this Monday (09/04).

Um comentário:

Victor Osten disse...

My PC is running like new.
I was having trouble with my new computer running slow after I had only had it for a few months. I was upset thinking it was something wrong with my computer until I realized that I needed a good scan to clean out those bugs and viruses that was the real problem. When I started using Search-and-destroy Antispyware it took care of this problem and now my PC is running like new again. The antispyware solution from Search-and-destroy, which you can find at http://www.Search-and-destroy.com, has made a big difference for me and I’m sure you’ll be happy with it too.